Click HERE to check the offer that I suggest!
Syma X5C Explorers 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter With HD Camera Review 2016 | Where to Buy Cheapest Syma X5C Explorers
- Equipped with HD camera and 2GB Micro SD card
- Perform flips at the press of a button with 360 degree eversion
- Wind resistant and can be flown indoors or outdoors
- 6-axis Gyro stabilization system ensures maximum stability during flight
- 7 Minute flight time and 100 minute charge time.
Question: I lost my the first time I flew it. Any way to find it
Answer: Just a thought for future reference (I did this with a friend of mine's drone), I bought a bluetooth finder (I used a Tile - https://www.thetileapp.com/) and firmly attached it to the drone. Now I have a locator device attached to the drone in case it falls.
Question: whats the actual video resolution?
Answer: The 2mp camera is the equivalent of a web cam from the early 2000's.
Do not expect the video from the copter to be cinema quality.
It is shaky and depending on your skill can be very disorienting to watch.
Apart from that I think this copter is a great introductory device.
I have enjoyed playing with it!
I would totally recommend purchasing it if you are a beginner!
Question: how well does the camera work
Answer: It's not bad, the resolution is not 1080 but it's still pretty good. However, it is a bit noisy so you may want to turn the sound down. The propellers make a lot of noise.
Question: Do you need batteries if so what kind
Answer: Controller takes 4 AA Batteries and that's it. Quadcopter comes with a chargeable battery but I would recommend buying an extra or more do to short flight times. Great quad for a starter.
No comments:
Post a Comment