Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Best Offer for "Pie Face Game" Which I Chose


Click HERE to check the offer that I suggest!

Pie Face Game Review 2016 | Where to Buy Cheapest Pie Face Game

  • Hilarious Pie Face game might just splat you in the face
  • Pie-throwing arm could go off at any moment
  • Score a point every time you turn the handle without getting splatted
  • Includes I pie thrower, 1 throwing arm, 2 handles, chin rest, splash guard mask, spinner and sponge.


Question: my hand seems to be backwards, does the cream go on the back of the hand?
Answer: Thats the only way the hand will go on. I thought it backwards too . You have to put lots of cream on it but lots of fun! Have camera ready! 

Question: Is anyone having trouble with the handing hitting every time you crank?
Answer: Yes I did I contacted the seller and we settled on a partial refund 

Question: Why does it take over a month to have this item shipped?
Answer: No all sellers take that long. Many have product available to ship today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment