Click HERE to check the offer that I suggest!
Jenga Classic Game Review 2016 | Where to Buy Cheapest Jenga Classic Game
- Pull out a bock without crashing the stack to win at Jenga
- 54 hardwood Jenga blocks
- Win by being the last player to remove a block without causing the stack to crash
- Includes 54 wood blocks and stacking sleeve
Question: How do we make the tower, before we start the game? Does it have a case to make the tower?
Answer: There is a guide in the box which explains how to do it. Also there is cover as well which can be used for making the tower.
Question: Is the stacking sleeve made out of plastic or cardboard? How sturdy is it?
Answer: Cardboard... kinda soft but works out just fine. cheers
Question: I want to buy 15 pieces of the game, would you be in one box?
Answer: I can't answer from my own experience because when I bought this, I gave it as a gift. However, if you look at the picture closely, it says the game includes 54 pieces.
Question: i lost box and sleeve.can I make my own?
Answer: I don't see why not just a way to secure it .or find a box simular to size and bend cardboard or a box around it to secure it or even try a Xmas box ,bend it arou,d game in a way and tape it..something should work well enough until u play again
No comments:
Post a Comment