Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Best Offer for "LEGO Minecraft The Cave (Set 21113)" Which I Chose


Click HERE to check the offer that I suggest!

LEGO Minecraft The Cave (Set 21113) Review 2016 | Where to Buy Cheapest LEGO Minecraft The Cave


  • Includes 2 minifigures with assorted accessories: Steve and a zombie, plus a spider
  • Eatures waterfall, lava fall, coal, iron, redstone, gold and obsidian elements, plus TNT, torch and a ladder
  • Includes 249 assorted LEGO pieces; Combine this set with others in the series to create your own LEGO Minecraft world


Question: Why is this so much? But only $20 at toys r us?
Answer: Amazon's price IS the same as Target and other retailers. The super high prices you see are 3rd party sellers selling through amazon - like eBay. It is deceptive and I wish Amazon made it clearer that the inflated prices are not "their" prices but I guess they don't mind the money they collect in fees for these 3rd party sales either.

Question: what smallest age suggested ?
Answer: 8 years old 

Question: does it come with iron ore
Answer: Yes, but you have to build it. 

Question: is this age appropriate for a teen
Answer: I purchased this Lego set for an 8 year old for Christmas. It states it is for 8 an up. My opinion it may not be challenging enough for a teen... But if he is into Mine Craft I would get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment