Shopkins Season 3 (12-Pack) Review 2016 | Where to Buy Cheapest Shopkins Season 3 (12-Pack)
- Play with or trade with your friends the 12 Shopkins included in this pack
- Download the Shopkins App to unlock additional Shopkins fun!
- For Kids 4 + Up
Question: I am wanting to order 3 sets. Are you able to send me all 3 different sets?
Answer: Yes
Question: Are original shopkins ? Are they made by Moose ?
Answer: Yes and Yes, Moose Toys
Question: Can someone explain shopkins to me? What does one do with a shopkin?
Answer: I honestly have no clue lol. But my nieces said they just collect them and trade them for one they don't have. They seem to love it so their wish is my command!!!
Question: I would like to order 9. will I get a mix of different kinds
Answer: Probably not.. I ordered two packs 6 months apart and they were the same. Maybe message the seller and ask if you can get 9 different packs if they have.
No comments:
Post a Comment