Monday, January 4, 2016

The Best Offer for "Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster" Which I Chose


Click HERE to check the offer that I suggest!

Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster Review | Buy Cheapest Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster


  • Strongarm blaster holds 6 Elite darts and fires darts up to 75 feet
  • Slam Fire slide lets you rapid-fire all 6 included Elite darts
  • Flip open the rotating barrel for easy loading
  • Elite darts work with any Elite blaster and most N-Strike blasters (sold separately)
  • Includes blaster, 6 Elite darts, and instructions
  • Colors may vary


Question: What kind of bullets does it use?
Answer: Nerf N-Strike Elite Darts 

Question: What is the minimum age requirement?
Answer: I got this for my 5 year old, he does struggle pulling it back all the way to 'cock' the gun, but manages to everytime. 

Question: Does this gun require batteries?
Answer: No batteries needed. 

Question: Colors may vary... what colors would it be possible to get through this?
Answer: I think either predominantly blue or predominantly white. Mine is predominantly white. If you look in the pictures that people posted, both will be there. Not much difference really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment