Monday, January 4, 2016

The Best Offer for "Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes" Which I Chose


Click HERE to check the offer that I suggest!

Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Review 2016 | Where to Buy Cheapest Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes


  • 7 baby friendly classical melodies
  • Volume Control
  • The colorful and easy to grasp Caterpillar handle ensures that baby can take along tunes anywhere
  • Off, Low and High volume switch
  • Promotes auditory development and music appreciation
  • Award-Winning Bestseller
  • Large button toggles through 7 high quality classical melodies
  • Colorful lights dance across the screen to each song
  • Caterpillar bead chaser handle is easy for little hands to hold and take anywhere
  • Great for On-the-Go
  • Easy Grasp


Question: what are the tunes
Answer: There are seven, all of classical composers, including Mozart's "Eine Kliena Nacht Music" and "Rondo Alla Turk", Vivaldi's "Spring" from "The Seasons" and Rossini's " William Tell Overture. There is a Chopin piece, also. 

Question: I was wanting something to round out my order with Amazon last week, ya know, to get the free shipping deal. I found what looked like a perfect item. Baby Einstein's Takealong Tunes. I was looking at the product info and found a statement that said something to the effect of they are required to notify the consumer …
Answer: I got to thinking about your Prop 65 issue, and the fact that all electronic equipment/circuit boards (including those inside baby toys) are made with toxic substances. This is what I found:
"Many of the elements listed under Proposition 65 are common everyday items. Many, such as lead, are commonly used in the electronics industry."
My guess is that the circuitry inside this toy are what requires the company to carry the warning label on this particular toy.

Question: What is the age range for this gift?
Answer: I'd say 6 months to 2 years, maybe even all toddlers. If they can push a button and hold the handle they'd love it. 

Question: Does it play the entire piece or just a segment of it ?
Answer: Lots of these pieces run twenty minutes or more, so no, it's not the entire piece but a very nice portion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment