Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Best Offer for "Cards Against Humanity" Which I Chose


Click HERE to check the offer that I suggest!

Cards Against Humanity Review | Where to Buy Cheapest Cards Against Humanity

  • 550 cards (460 White cards and 90 Black cards)
  • Over 13 duodecillion possible rounds (10^40) with 6 players
  • Professionally printed on premium playing cards
  • Includes game rules and alternate rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box
  • America's #1 gerbil coffin


Question: why won't Amazon ship this to Canada?
Answer: Because Canada is too nice for this game. 

Question: Why does it bother to say that 0% goes to the Make a Wish Foundation?
Answer: this game is not for you. 

Question: Where is this item printed?
Answer: Mine brought a little paper square that said inspected for the glory of our capitalist overlords. So I'm thinking China. 

No comments:

Post a Comment