Monday, January 4, 2016

The Best Offer for "Shopkins Season 4 Toy Figure" Which I Chose


Click HERE to check the offer that I suggest!

Shopkins Season 4 Toy Figure Review 2016 | Where to Buy Cheapest Shopkins Season 4 Toy Figure


  • There's lots more in store! Get your shopping shoes on with Shopkins Season 4
  • We're open 'til late! Because once you shop, you can't stop!
  • Download the Shopkins App to unlock additional Shopkins fun!


Question: Can i request one that contains a pancake
Answer: Sorry they all random , I have so many of them i can't pick it from it. Sorry about that. 

Question: Can I get the same shopkins in the picture
Answer: Styles and colors will vary. make sure you ask to seller before you purchase. 

Question: I would like to order 3 of these. They will be all different packs correct?
Answer: Yes they will 

Question: If I purchase 3 of these will I be garuntees three different packs?
Answer: yes 

No comments:

Post a Comment