Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Best Offer for "Cards Against Humanity - Sixth Expansion" Which I Chose


Click HERE to check the offer that I suggest!


Cards Against Humanity: Sixth Expansion Review | Buy Cheapest Cards Against Humanity Sixth Expansion

  • 100 completely NEW cards (75 white cards and 25 black cards)
  • 12 bonus blank cards (8 blank white cards and 4 blank black cards)
  • Professionally printed on premium playing cards (100% compatible with Cards Against Humanity)
  • First, Second, Third, Fourth, and Fifth Expansions not required to play, though heartily recommended.
  • Died for your sins.


Question: In your opinion what is the BEST expansion set to buy? I can only afford one right now
Answer: If you have not bought a single expansion pack yet, I would recommend starting with the beginning and buying the first one. There were some awesome cards in that pack. I liked how a couple of them played off some of the cards in the original game. I think the first three-four expansion packs were awesome. The last couple didn't blow me away as much as the first few.

Question: Can you play with the expansion pack, or do you have to have the original set?
Answer: Technically you could play but it wouldn't be very good because you'd run out of cards quick the expansion packs don't have as many cards as the original does. Trust me if you want the game buy the original & all the expansion packs they're worth the money. 

Question: Will the Sixth Expansion fit in the Bigger Blacker Box along with the previous 5 and main game?
Answer: Yes - I have all expansions, the 90's cards, 2 holiday sets, some cards from PAX and I still have one foam brick in the box 

Question: When you play the game, do you mix the expansion packs in with the original cards or do you leave them separate?
Answer: We always mix everything together, and there are small markings on the faces of all the cards that distinguish which pack they came from... that way you cooould separate things back if needed... :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment