Click HERE to check the offer that I suggest!
Cards Against Humanity: Fifth Expansion Review | Buy Cheapest Cards Against Humanity Fifth Expansion
- 100 completely NEW cards (75 white cards and 25 black cards)
- 12 bonus blank cards (8 blank white cards and 4 blank black cards)
- Professionally printed on premium playing cards (100% compatible with Cards Against Humanity)
- First, Second, Third, and Fourth Expansions not required to play, though heartily recommended.
- You won't believe it's not butter.
Question: I have the original but haven't bought an expansion yet... and preferences on the best set?
Answer: I've owned all the expansions, including the 1st edition of the Christmas expansion. The 5th expansion is my favorite by far, followed closely by the Christmas expansion. They really hit on all the delicate topics that families tend to avoid during get-togethers, like Jesus, the Church, and of course elf seaman.
Question: what's it about?
Answer: It is very similar to Apple's to Apple's. You have white card that are your hand, then black cards that have a sentence with a blank or a question and you use the white cards to fill in the blank or answer the question. There is a fair amount of adult material in some of the expansions. Definitely advised for an older age group.
Question: What year did this pack come out? I'm trying to figure out if I have this one or not!
Answer: The copyright on the box is 2014. I hope that helps.
Question: Do all the expansions come with the rules?
Answer: No they don't. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment